Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, June 5, 2009

Weigh In - 163.8!!

Holy weight loss batman!

That is down 4 from the last time I weighed in (which was 3 weeks ago) but I think I stayed around the same for the 2 weeks that I missed. I didn't think I did that good this week but I guess it was a lot better than I had been. I am sure the walking helps as well. I also believe that some of it is still baby weight that is falling off.

Minor annoyance: I hate when Weight Watchers rounds and put 164 on my card. I worked hard for that .2 pounds! Oh well it will reflect it next week when I lose even more!

Not sure whats on the menu for today. I brought my lunch (soup and a salad) and had toast and peanut butter for breaky but dinner on Friday is always scary because I feel like I just weighed in and now can "cheat".

We are going out to a movie with another couple and probably for a bite to eat afterwards. I will let you know tomorrow how it goes!! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

K-Pow said...

Awesome job on your WI girl. Kiss those baby pounds buh-bye!