Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 1, 2009

Maniac Monday

So I survived another weekend. It wasn’t the best and probably wasn’t 100% on program but it was better than it has been the past couple weeks. I even said NO to cake yesterday at a bridal shower…that is an NSV if I ever saw one!

Today I have been completely OP and again said NO to carrot cake at lunch. It looked so delicious and I even picked up the plate but put it down, walked away and ate my all bran bar instead.
Here’s the menu for today:
B – apple & cinnamon oatmeal (3) special K bar (2)
S – apple (1)
L – cream of broccoli soup at hand (2) turkey sandwich on WW bread (2) carrots and dip (1)
S – all bran bar (2)

I have eaten all of my food for the day and have 3 ½ hours until home time but I have water to drink and gum to chew. Also not sure what is for dinner today but I have 10 points for dinner/snacks.

As for exercise, I walked to work today (35 minutes brisk walking) and I was planning on walking home but it is raining now so we will have to see about that one.

My friend from Weight Watchers and I are back to daily emails of our menus to stay on program and I really think this is going to help. It used to help me stay OP a lot because I really need the accountability. Here is to us losing weight!!!
In other news, I have pink eye. It looks a lot worse than it is but people at work are giving me crap for coming to work because it is “contagious” even though I have been on antibiotics for over 24 hours and am fine now. Until we get paid sick days, if I am feeling okay, I am coming to work! Hopefully it will look a lot better tomorrow though!

2 comments:

K-Pow said...

You go girl!!

Sarah said...

Hi :) Found your blog through Krista's. You are doing great!

I'm pretty sure pink eye is contagious before it actually shows and once you start the drops it should be fine. That's what they tell me at daycare with my girls. Hope its gone by now.