Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Weekend Woes

Why do weekends have to be so hard?

It is only Saturday night and all of my flex points are gone for the week I am sure. The funny part of the whole thing is that I don't even feel good about it and the food I ate def. was not even worth it.

The husband and I had a date night yesterday since Easton was staying with his Nonna for the night. We went to see The Hanger (funniest movie ever by the way) and on the way home decided to stop at Red Lobster. I had a chicken cesaer salad and 2 buns which isn't the worst choice but not the best either.

Today in attempts to make up for it I took Easton for a lonnng walk with my sister in law and neice. We walked to the mall and back (45 minutes each way) and walked in the mall for an hour and a half. Afterwards though I came home and had left over Red Lobster and a caramel drumstick. How dumb is that?

Anyways... at least I have the rest of the week to make it up starting now!! Water is going to be my new best friend for the next 5 days!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend... at least the weather is finally gorgeous!!

1 comment:

K-Pow said...

Grrr @ weekends.

I'm so right there with you!

Don't let your choices this weekend determine the rest of your week. With that being said...I'm going to do the same :)