Weight Loss Tracker

Monday, June 8, 2009

Back on Track (Again...)

Why is it that weekends always go so quickly? I can’t believe it is Monday again already!

So the weekend was pretty much a write off. Yesterday I actually managed to stay within my points although the food choices I made were not great. I had my first binge in a very long time. It was 10 points worth of cookies… gross! I forgot how awful you feel after you binge, I had a tummy ache all night.

In any case, I am back at her tonight and I am going to have to work very hard if I want to see something pretty on the scale on Friday.

Here is my menu for the day so far:
B – Toast with peanut butter (3)
S – Apple (1)
L – Raw veggies (0) lean cuisine macaroni & cheese (5)
S – 2 Lindor chocolates (3)

That leaves me with 10 points for tonight which is doable because I am staying in to watch the hockey game with Matt and cooking dinner. I also walked to work and will be walking home so I am feeling good about that.

Now all I have to do is drink 1000 liters of water and I will be doing just fine!

No comments: