Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Hump Day

This is when it start to get hard and I give up. Not this time though.

The last couple days have been pretty good and when I did my midweek weigh in today things were looking up… or should I say down. The frustrating thing is when I go to Weight Watchers on Friday I know it will be more than at home because it will be in the afternoon after I have eaten and with clothes on. Oh well, as long as the scale is going the right way and I am being consistent with my weigh in it shouldn’t matter.

I had a good plan for today but everything got screwed up with my husband and sister showed up for lunch with my son! I think I did pretty good with the temptation.

Here is todays menu:
B – WW muffin (3)
S – Raspberries and cool whip (2)
L – Turkey club with no cheese, no mayo and side salad with no dressing (8)
D – (My lunch) Chicken with mini pasta soup at hand (2) turkey sandwich on ww bread (3) raw veggies with ff caeser dressing (1)

That leaves me with 4 left over points that I am not quite sure what I will use for. I bought these delicious frozen yogurt bars that are only 80 calories that I will probably indulge in. I also saw WW muffins in the grocery store for the first time in Canada yesterday and got excited. Although I had one this morning and it wasn’t very good to be honest and I don’t think I will buy them again. The ones in the States are much better (and bigger!!)

As for exercise I walked to work today and I am meeting a friend of mine from prenatal class to go for a walk with our little guys. That should be a lot of fun to get together with someone who is going through a similar stage right now.

I really love how a lot of bloggers take pictures of their food to post and I think I might try that. I think it will really help me keep focused!

No comments: