Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Chug-a-lug!

I am so not good at drinking water… I think it is something you have to get used to and I am trying again but it is tough! I always forget. With that being said… chug a lug!

Yesterday wasn’t perfect but it wasn’t bad either. We ended up going out to Swiss Chalet for dinner and I had a quarter chicken white meat with a salad, bun & sauce. I did give into a chocolate chip cookie in the afternoon though. I find between 2pm-4pm is the hardest snack time for me! After 4pm I know I am going home soon so I can wait but it is the mid afternoon that kills me. Today I gave in to some Hershey kisses but only 3 points worth so I am still fine for tonight!! It is TOM which I think is part of the reason why I want chocolate so bad!!

Krista suggested bringing in fruits & veggies to have at my desk and I am going to try that for sure. I know that I need to get things prepared before hand so I am going to take 20 minutes tonight and cut up a bunch of veggies to have handy to bring for lunches!

Anywho… I did walk to work today, which was good! Again the weather isn’t too great so I may not be walking home but we will see.
Here is my menu:
B – apple & cinnamon oatmeal (3) all bran bar (2)
S – granola bar (2) … I was supposed to save this for the afternoon but was starving!!
L – sweet & sour chicken lean cuisine (6)
S – Hershey kisses (3)

I am not sure about dinner yet I only have 7 points left unless I use some AP so I will have to figure something out!

I haven’t stepped on the scale since last week so I have no idea what it is going to look like but I am hoping for a good number on Friday. My goal would be 165 at Weight Watchers at lunch (down 2).

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi! ~Waving hand in welcome~ Linked over from Krista's blog.

Great idea to have some snacks on hand while at work. A fibre one bar would help too.

I find I'm a boredom eater more so than falling victim to cravings.