Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Falling Already!

It has been a few days and I have not been a good girl. I am seriously debating whether or not I am going to weigh in tomorrow. I have a love/hate relationship with being a lifetime member at Weight Watchers. Since I don’t have to weigh in every week I sometimes take advantage of that even though I know I should since it helps me stay on program. I haven’t decided what to do yet.

I haven’t been terribly off program but I have splurged the last couple days and went over my points both day. It is purely stress related. Since I know why I am doing it you would think I would be able to stop but it is a lot harder said then done.

My plan today is to stay 100% OP and drink 3 liters of water.

So far today I am down .5L…. I will keep you posted on my water consumption throughout the day. Maybe this one small goal will get me started and back on track!

No comments: